Finding the right printing company for your print needs
There are several elements in print advertising that drive the entire process towards success. One of the most important elements is finding the right company for all your printing needs. Preparing a concept, creating a design, giving the logo a face-lift is all fine but if you don’t have the right printing company, the end product will not be satisfactory. There are certain factors that you will need to keep in mind while choosing the right printing company for your outdoor advertisements and they are:
- The printing company should be able to handle different printing solutions like vinyl signage, billboards (mechanical, movable, hoardings, etc), printed silt fence, building wraps, and fence wraps.
- The printing company should be able to offer you customised solutions and take care of bulk orders
- You will need to discuss the total costing for the entire project with your printer. A good printing company will be able to not only guide you but also be able to help you save money on printing. The cost of printing will be dependent on the following factors:
- The creation of the digital file
- The total quantity you want to order
- The actual printing process i.e., it could be offset printing (offset uses oil-based inks) or digital printing (uses inkjet or laser printer). If you are going for offset printing then you will need to decide the amount of ink being used
- The type of material like cloth, vinyl or PVC
- Finishing costs like lamination etc
- The cost for electronic or mechanical billboards will be totally different
- The printing company should follow the industry standards and use only high quality material.
- Check the type of machines being used by the printing company. They should not be out dated and should be compatible to the type of printing you require.